Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Accessories Project: Week Four

1. A very productive week, but no one especially stood out this week.

2. Dominique Strapp was hour late on Saturday 02/23/08. She did not call to notify me. When she arrived she said she had a school function that unexpectedly ran late. I did not write a pink slip but did warn her that she should call me in any event if she was going to be late for any reason.

I was 20 minutes late on Saturday as well- I did not call in because for some reason I had convinced myself the program started at 1:30 PM.

Everyone had on their shirts both days.

While there were no stand-outs, there weren't any preformance issues -- everyone did stay on task and worked productivly this week.


3. Yes, we're on schedule and the excitement is building!

1 comment:

ArtWorks for Milwaukee said...

BTW, Dominique called me to say she would be late. Things were crazy that day, and I had to leave the offices before you arrived. I asked Latrice to tell you about Dominique, but it seems she didn't.

I think you were right though to tell her to call you, either instead of me or in addition to me.