Hi Reanna & Malcolm,
Thank you for taking the time to post information about your project's first week. I enjoyed reading about it! I hope this tool will help you pay attention to the processes you use in your programs, as well as help you keep track of your Apprentices' performance (so you can refer to this blog when it's time to do performance evaluations.)
I have some information with which to update you:
1) Malcolm's program was cancelled 2/5 & 2/6, due to the snow. I need to know if he can extend his program by one week to make up these lost sessions. Apprentices are already calling me to find out if it's possible to make up for lost wages. Please consult your calendar and let me know.
2) Reanna currently has the tax-exempt certificate. I'm not sure what you two have as a supply purchasing plan, but I'm assuming you can work it out between the two of you to share that certificate. Please remember to submit ALL receipts for supply purchases to me.
3) The first round of Apprentice paychecks are here and will be available for Apprentices to pick up between 12:30 - 5:30 pm on Saturday, Feb. 9th. Reanna's Apprentices will be in session at that time, and Malcolm's Apprentices can either come down to the office to pick up their check or wait until their next session on Tuesday, Feb 12th.
I was very impressed with both of you in how well you got your programs up & running the first week. Keep up the great work!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment