Monday, March 24, 2008

Accessories Project: Week Eight

1. I noticed Andre Pirtle really took his illustration seriously and challenged himself (on his own accord) as far as his use of detail and rendering techniques. Helen Haggerty also did a fabulous job (as per the usual). I noticed Latrice Rollins was very distracted and she did not really seem committed to her work (I know there was an issue or trouble with her pending travel arrangements - this was not work related).
2. Friday 3/21 was canceled due to a winter storm. The make-up day will be Tuesday April 1. There were no absences or late arrivals on Saturday 3/22/08. Everyone wore their shirts.
3. Production is nearly completed- we are a bit ahead of schedule but that works out nicely in that we're able to work a little on preparing for the fundraiser. We still have to work on cleaning up the final product and get the artist statements written.

No comments: