1. Outstanding performers: On Friday 03/07/08 I saw Margaret Sanders step up and take leadership role at the final part of our decision making process -this was a catalyst and others began stepping up to, so much so that I was able to step out of the discussion and the apprentices figured things out for themselves! This continued on Saturday 03/08/08, I was impressed with the overall craftsmanship and dedication to their tasks, it showed the apprentices really take pride in this and see themselves as the owners of this "fashion house". They are able to independently yet collaboratively- they watch out for each other.
2. Everyone was here and wore their shirts both days.
3. I feel we are doing well with the schedule. We're right on target for week seven and I wouldn't mind if we start getting things done faster than scheduled, it would be great to add-in some extra ideas for mini-activities I've come up with along the way.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment